»

Thursday, August 7, 2008

9 years :)

Today is mine and Mike's 9th year anniversary! We're going to stay at Homewood Suites tonight in Cincinnati and then tomorrow we're headed to KingsIsland!

I weighed 116.6 this morning! My dog and I started walking this morning and got a little tag along. It was a Siberian Husky with pure white eyes. She was so pretty and couldn't have been over a year old. She followed us home and we had her in our backyard but she escaped LOL!

My shorts that I couldn't wear on my cruise are falling off of me now WOO! Well I could have worn them but I like my stuff baggy.

I'll be 5 weeks out this weekend so no funnel cakes for me tomorrow :) Boy that makes me sick just thinking about it barf!

13 comments:

ColeC said...

Happy anniversary! Sounds like you will have a nice time...even without funnel cake (I've never had that..never sounded good to me).

Hopefully the tagalong went home.

Congrats on the shorts falling off. This is YOUR time girl!

Anonymous said...

I like my stuff baggy too! Whoohoo Happy Anniversary!

Barbara said...

Happy Anniversary and Congrats on the new car!!!Wow...lots going on for you!

C2 said...

Happy Anniversary Sweets! Enjoy your time away! xoxo

GClef1970 said...

Happy anniversary! And wow, 116!! You teeny thing, you! Keep up the great work!!

rockstarmom said...

Happy Anniversary! And funnel cakes are almost as good as fried dough..neither of which I am thinking will be on plan for the Tman for me anytime soon - ha!

Happy Day!!

Tiffanie Hage said...

Congrats April! You are doing so fantastic!!! Have fun this weekend!

Tina said...

Have fun!! Oh I second that thought on the funnel cakes....belch...

Can't wait for 5 weeks...and 5 weeks is still a ton of time to see big muscle :) Keep going strong...that fire is burning!!

Stef said...

Love Kings Island. We went over the 4th of July! Fire Hawk was our favorite ride this year!

Also, love-love-love Huskies. Mine (Tucker) is my 2nd one. Too bad it didn't stay!

=)

Tracy said...

Have a great day at king's island. I haven't made it there this year (or last year actually). Congrats on the Anv!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Have a great time!

Randi said...

Happy anniversary! Have a great weekend!!

Health Girl said...

Happy Anniversary! :)
Have a great time at Kings and yeah, funnel cakes just sound gross... lol

Congrats on the shorts falling off. ;)