»

Monday, March 3, 2008

Good Times!

I had a blast this weekend! Angela was so much fun and as cute as I imagined! It was great to see her and Tina in real life. Tina was soooo tiny I can't believe her transformation in the last 4 monts! Her hubby was very nice and had amazing eyes too ;) hee hee!

Here are a few pics from the event. I look like a fat bloated cow but it's TOM so I will use that excuse. I missed Beka, Stef and Sundie :( Tina gave me Sundie's number but once we got to the expo we were like a fat kid in a chocolate store. We met Monica and Jamie first thing and were in awe. Alicia Marie was so tall and tiny and a spark of energy and she was awesome! All the figure girls had great attitudes and I was impressed. Oh and the most amazing person I met was Tracy Jefferies! She is as sweet as I expected.

Tiny Tina, Adorable Angela and myself

Angela, Jamie and I

This was better than meeting NKOTB!

GORGEOUS!!

So sweet!

I have more pictures I may post later. For now all I can say it I will for sure be there again next year 10 lbs lighter and with a tan HA! Still flat chested though ;)

15 comments:

Jen said...

April! Great pics! I met Jamie at the "O" and she was tiny.. looks like you had a blast and you look so cute too.. no cow comments, cuz it just ain't true!

Glad you had fun!

Visionquester said...

Hi April! I just saw your profile pic on the BFL Tracker site. You have put on a considerable amount of muscle girl! I am really impressed. (I don't get impressed very often)

Very cool pics! Those girls did some serious dieting for the Arnold it looks like. I saw Jamie in Denver last summer and she wasn't anywhere near that small. Either that or I just had a different perspective at that time.
lol

~C.

Hayley said...

Thanks so much for sharing those pics! You look really good and I'm glad you guys had such a great time. I wish I could have been there! :)

Tiffanie Hage said...

Great pics! Looks like a blast! Hopefully next year we can have 100% Diva representation there!!!

B said...

thanks for the pics you all look great how fun!!! I am sooo going next year!

Danielle said...

Aww you look great and looks like you had an awesome time!

(PS Did you really meet NKOTB or was that a hypothetical...? Don't tease me like that!)

Anonymous said...

So happy to see that you had a great time at the Arnold. I love the photos! Tracy is so sweet!

Barbara said...

Sniff...I'm still jealous.

You look like you had a fantastic time and met some wonderful inspiring people.

:)

Anonymous said...

awesome picts! You all look awesome! I am definitely getting my ass there next year no matter what!

Tracy said...

YOU are the sweetheart April. THANK YOU so much for taking the time to say hi. You look amazing girl and I'm so excited to follow your journey to stage again.

xoxoxoxo

C2 said...

Wow April, great pictures and you are so not a cow. You need to be nice to yourself! :)

Love the picture of you and Sweet Tracy J. :) She is an angel!

~ Elizabeth

ColeC said...

What a great time it look like you had. Pics are great. Thank you for sharing. The one girl on stage looks so beautiful...who is she? I think I may have to go check this out next year too ;)

Tina said...

Why didn't I come here sooner...wow you made me feel better already!! Tiny...I feel like a cow right now, but thanks, I needed that!! So tired from the drive, have to get back into the groove!! BTW, when you gave Mark a hug, he said he felt like he had known you forever...and he thanks you for Tony and the Lava Cake!! I'll have to tell him you liked his eyes ;) I so wish we had more time...we will do this again!! Great pictures, I'm so jealous!! BTW..You look awesome yourself girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Wish we had more time to hang out this past weekend! You got your pic taken with Jamie Eason--CRAP!!! I missed her!

Jessica said...

Seriously I would be speechless if I met any ONE of these ladies! So much fun! :) How TINY is Jamie Eason!
Jess