»

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mmmm....breakfast

I made pancakes this morning for breakfast! I put peanut butter on them (PB2) and davinici vanilla syrup YUM! I'm going to do that every Saturday and fool myself into thinking i'm getting a treat.

I went to Target this morning as usual. I didn't buy that much since my diet is only like 6 things now LOL! I bought some yummy stuff for the hubby though. Yummy but healthy because he likes to stay healthy too. Although he can go out on the weekends and devour an entire pizza if he wanted and you couldn't tell grrrr.....

I'm 10 weeks out now! By the looks of my kick butt workouts next week i'll be shedding some fat! I just hope my darn leg holds up. Thanks for caring Colette :)

I don't have a clue what I weigh right now?? All I know is my collar bone is starting to protrude again and my butt has gotten a bit smaller, maybe even the hips. I can start to see my ribs a bit better also. This means i'm losing because that is where I lose it first. My face should start to slim down next. I'm not going to worry about my love handles and thighs yet, I know they'll go in time....like the week of. Boy it sucks being a pear.

9 comments:

ColeC said...

I do care ;)

That breakfast sounds yummy big time!! I never thought about using that syrup for pancakes...thanks for the new idea ;)

It's funny, I have to keep remembering that you are going to compete. When I read you can see your ribs and such, my first thought was oh no! She's not eating enough and getting to thin...then I remember who's blog I'm on and what your goal is...silly me! At least you know from last time that the fat will come off by show time, so I'm glad you're not all freaked out about it. You're doing great and I can't wait to hear about your new kick-butt workout for next week.

Have a great weekend!!

Tiffanie Hage said...

man...that sounds pretty incredible!!! I've got to try myself some of THAT!!!

Hayley said...

That breakfast really DOES sound yummy!!! I've got to try this PB2 stuff - so long as it doesn't taste like "Better 'n Peanut Butter." That didn't go over well with me! :)

You're going to do well...you're so determined and you work REALLY hard!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that sounds delicious.

I can't wait until your comp. :-)

Sunnie said...

Pears are so sweet though! You are gonna look hot girl!

Tina said...

:) Those pancakes sound sweet...how did you make the actual pancake? I am so excited for the changes you are going to see for your cruise with your new diet!! Also, I can't wait to see you on comp day this year with all of that new muscle!! Take care of that leg...I always remember Tony said, even for pears...a perfect day with the perfect diet means more than any workout...focus on the diet, and take care of the leg...you need to keep those sexy legs!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that your leg isn't cooperating. I know how that feels. My dang knee doesn't want to cooperate either. Nor does my back or my shoulder......oh well, what's a little pain, right? I'm sure you know when to push and when to take it easy.

Yummy breakfast. I haven't had pancakes in a long time. Mmmmm. Just the thought....

Keep kickin' butt, girlie! You're doing terrific!

Tracy said...

Love the PB2..it's a lifesaver.

Keep Inspiring sweet April.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ok so I'm holding out hope for my legs yet~GAH this is insanity I tell ya!

Oh and where have I been????? What's PB2?

You people better stop holding out on me I haven't had chocolate in weeks and am not afraid to kill! lol :)