»

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Greasy Chicken makes me sick!!

We had lunch catered into work today: BBQ ribs, Fried chicken, mashed potatoes with loads of butter, extra cheesy macaroni and cheese, green beans, big old rolls, and salad. I thought what the heck i'll save my chicken and asparagus for tomorrow. So I loaded up a plate with salad and got a couple of chicken breast and pulled the skin off. I patted down the chicken and wiped the grease off. After about a half an hour I felt so sick??? Damn greasy chicken I should have known.

When I got home from work it was still a little upset and I am so bloated right now from TOM that isn't quite here yet. I haven't missed a workout yet though so I wasn't about to today. Cardio and 475 reps of various abdominal exercises. OUCH! I worked it hard though and fought through the pain.

Time to catch up on Lost!! I have been doing early morning cardio this week like crazy! I feel so much better when I do this.

6 comments:

Stef said...

The grease on the Chicken will make it sliiiiiiide right thru you! Ugh!

=)

Barbara said...

Ick....I can relate.

Wahoooooo it's almost cruise time!!!!!

Angela said...

I am sooo behind on Lost..i have them all DVR'd....im going to have to do a marathon one day....

I had abs the other day...and i just got my workout for tomorrow..tris and abs..again!..they still hurt from wednesday...lol!

Angela said...

P.S. We must be on the same PMS schedule...im due on sunday...ugg!

April said...

I just hope it gets here and over with before my cruise!!:)

Laurie said...

I love the new coutdown title!!!

Aren't the ab workouts crazy, the number of reps just blows me away.

I think I'm caught up on Lost or only have this weeks to go, must check Tivo.