»

Monday, January 8, 2007

I hate Mondays


I really hate Mondays! My job isn't so bad except for right now. Inventory is coming up and to most people it's not a big deal but for me this is my job. I have to make sure everything we have in our building is in the system etc...it's a pretty big responsibility for little 'ol me. I also keep finding black hair in my head AAGGGHHH!!! I would rather them be gray I think.

Anyway, I had a great shoulder and bicep workout today. I am still trying to get a feel for the poundage I should be using. I don't want to kill my self since I workout with only Boomer in the house and she wouldn't be much help. Don't get me wrong she is 56lbs. and has huge legs and is really quick but I still don't think she would be much help:) My eating has been right on but today before lunch I almost felt like I was going to throw up I was sooooo hungry. After I ate though I was fine and full! Then at 4:15 when I got home from work I was starving again. I ate a handful of nuts okay maybe more than a handful. I think I read somewhere you're not suppose to eat nuts before or after a workout but oh well. Then I made my MRP and took a couple of sips. NEVER AGAIN!!! After lifting I hopped on the treadmill and had to burp and some of it came up!! It was nasty! So no more drinking before running.

I didn't do my extra cardio this morning so I will do it tomorrow! I will do it tomorrow! I will do it tomorrow!!!

0 comments: