»

Saturday, January 27, 2007

One more day of inventory:(

UGH! I am so tired of counting crap. My hubby joked that he doesn't think i'll feel like counting my sheep trying to fall asleep:) He was right. I have one more day of this crap. Today is when the auditors come in and spot check stuff and if something isn't right I have to reconcile it blah blah blah.....

I am going to Starbucks this morning to get a Venti Iced Caffe Americano with 3 splendas!

Insane

I just want to get this day over with. I got up yesterday put my now getting pretty roomy pants on HOORAY and went off to work. Did I mention I worked 16 hours yesterday? Anyway guess who wanted to come out yesterday? Aunt Flo!! She has been on her way for the last week now and she picked one crappy time to get here. It was crazy though once she was here I swear my once roomy pants were now tight to the max!! I just chugged the water and didn't eat the pizza they ordered last night. I don't feel as puffy today. Got my workout from Tony and it looks great!!! After work I am going to relax in the cancer coffin.

Tanning Bed


3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're doing great! That pizza would be hard. lol

I was just thinking that maybe you should be happy that all of this is happening at once...inventory, aunt flo, etc... That way you can get it all over with at the same time and live your life the rest of the time...if that makes sense??

Keep going strong.

Teresa said...

I agree with Beka. Get all the ick stuff that might normally throw you into a bad food choice, out of the way.

You are being strong!

April said...

Thanks Reese and Beka!

You are right, now inventory is off my chest HOORAY! I am proud of myself for not making a bad choice on nutrition. I can't believe i'm not even craving sweets??? The pizza did look good though:)

Off to do my workout!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!