»

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Seeing changes

I was asked today if I was losing weight!! Hooray! Of course in my mind I think was I really getting that fat? But then again people tell me I don't need to lose any. They don't see me naked though I feel sooo much better than I did 3 1/2 weeks ago. My work pants are getting loose!

Tomorrow is rest day for me because I will be at work from 7:00am until 11:30 pm DARN INVENTORY. Tony just told me to remember on your rest day your training is your diet! I will be packing lots of extra protein in tomorrow lunch:)

3 comments:

Suz said...

I'm always telling people that..."you haven't seen me naked". I think that people get sick of me saying it...cus when they comment, they finish my sentances now! LOL

Update pics!!! :)

April said...

Even my bathing suit covers the crap I don't want people to see. I'll post pics on Tuesday. Maybe all just go like Eve and only wear leaves;)

Teresa said...

Woot! I hope you have a hit tracker on your blog cause if you post the leaves you are gonna get quite a few visits!

:)

Heading out to cardio day. Have fun with inventory!