»

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Who needs sleep anyway!

I got to bed at 5:00am and i'll be danged if I am up at 9:00am. There is something let just won't let me sleep in!!!

I had soooo much fun last night dancing with all the young boys;) I love them all too because when I would tell them "back off" because, well, you know how some of them get, I would mentioned being married for 7 years as the reason I don't want you grabbing my ass!!!!! Oh yeah, I love them because they thought I looked 22!!!!! Actually the group we hung with were pretty cool and cute:)

I went out with my friend Louisa, her friend Rachael, my sister Rachel and her friend Rachel!!! That was weird??? We danced for 3.5 hours straight and let me tell you there may not be extra cardio today because i'm getting old and my legs are killing me!! I drank water all night and I still feel like crap this morning I guess do to all the smoke and loud music. Dang, I am old.

Oh and I forgot, my hubby texted me at 2:30 last night and we are hosting the Colts and Patriots party tonight!!!! I'll have to get a lot of non-tempting appetizers so I don't accidentally slip something in my mouth. It'll be salmon burgers and brocolli for me:)


Look what I woke up to



1 comments:

Teresa said...

lucky!

I want snow!