»

Thursday, January 4, 2007

No Hershey Kisses for Me!! ps Tony called!

Today at work this lady brought in a bag of Hershey's Kisses. She did her usual and threw five on my desk. Normally I would have had them eatin before they hit my desk but now not!! I can't believe the willpower I have right now. I was eating lunch and half way through it I was full????? I definetly wan't eating it for the taste if you know what I mean but I need the protein and vitamins:)

Yes, when I got home I ran upstairs got naked(the benefits of working out at home) and turds I forgot my workout sheet downstairs. So on my way the phone was ringing and it was you guessed it Tony!! I wonder if he knew I was talking to him naked that he would be weirded out?? He is so positive I love it!!!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

LMAO! That is hilarious! Naked Tony telephone!!

I'm SO telling....

April said...

Okay, I want everyone to strip naked when Tony calls them so i'm not the only one!! He called again to day but I only got a message from him, I was at work with my clothes on!!

Teresa said...

Done!

I should have called him last night before we went out to dinner.

Mexican, ugh. I ordered chicken fajitas and only ate the chicken, peppers and some onions....but I can't remember if I sucked on a tortilla chip or not.....hmmmmm.

:)