»

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ho Ho Ho, Green Giant


Am I suppose to count this as 1 spear or 5? LOL! Some of these are HUGE YUM! I'm into eating them raw too...weird.

I THINK...I might actually have TOM cramps?? I'm so excited! That would mean my body is getting healthy again! If I ever want to stop it again I could always do almost 3 hours of cardio a day. I'm still doing almost 2 but some of that is step aerobics and walking my dog. You know the stuff that isn't boring or monotonous. I'm loving life right now!!

The people at the place I volunteer think i'm a rockstar. I just like to work smarter not harder. So far i've mailed things, entered library books into the computers, labeled them and picked ties out for job fairs :) I haven't worked with the kids yet but that'll be soon enough!

My husband told me my legs look good in the shorts i'm wearing :) Those are the BEST compliments WOOHOO!

Walmart is giving out free samples of Sun Crystals. This is the stuff that I THOUGHT made that tea the bomb LOL!

11 comments:

*ANA* said...

APRIL YOU ARE SO PRETTY!!! IM GLAD YOU ARE GETTING HEALTHY BUT EVEN BETER YOU SOUND HAPPY!

*ANA* said...

APRIL YOU ARE SO PRETTY!!! IM GLAD YOU ARE GETTING HEALTHY BUT EVEN BETER YOU SOUND HAPPY!

CathyC said...

You should feel so proud you are taking care of yourself-that's what it is all about I'm learning! Love that asparagus!

GClef1970 said...

Holy crap, that asparagus is a mutant! Does your friend live near a nuclear power plant? LOL

You sound so mentally healthy. GOOD FOR YOU.

BTW, I just noticed that your suit pic says, "For sale (the suit)". I bet hubby is glad you're not pimping yourself out. LOL!!

Tina said...

OMG that's some beautiful asparagus...I love it...YUMMY. I like it raw too :) I think Tony said once eat up the asparagus cause it's one of those negative foods...or somebody said that...who cares eat it cause it rocks :)

Like I told you today when we text...I am so happy you are happy...I can't tell you...I really feel it radiating from you :)

We don't need to compete to get together again...but we have to get together again, all 4 of us...because that was a blast :)

Kelly Olexa said...

hahahahha I love the Mutant Asparagus idea LOL. I need to get creative with my veggies and have some asparagus; how do you cook yours??

Stef said...

Looks like an asparagus dildo to me! But that is my perverted mind! LOL

*ANA* said...

hahhahahah stefs bad!!

*ANA* said...

hahhahahah stefs bad!!

Anonymous said...

Holy Asparagus...that is just wrong, and not just the size but the fact that you can and do eat it raw *shudders*....hmmmmm maybe blended up into a smoothie?
*shudders again*
*gak*

mb said...

That asparagus looks disgusting. I cannot stand the fat ones and THAT, my friend is a FATTY!