»

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

LOVE THIS QUOTE BY TONY :)

"I'm Maintaining" is another way of saying I'm choosing to NOTHING. Greatness comes ONLY to those who continue to knock down the walls of Complacency. YOU will be the only one responsible for the legacy you leave behind. Tear it up and leave one for all to remember...Get out my way!

-------------

After I saw this I quit having a pity party for myself. I am NOT happy at 120. I am better than that. I will fight my body for all it's worth to get where I want to be. I'm still eating my strawberries though ;)

So you can't lose weight? Well you aren't pushing yourself then. You're happy where you're at? BS! You're just lazy and don't want to put in the work. You don't know why you can't lose weight? I've been there too, hire a trainer they work miracles...IF you do the work.

I'm trying to get myself on the treadmill LOL! I think that did it!

11 comments:

Angela said...

You are too cute(and too anal) to sit there and not get on that treadmill! You know you want to! LOL!

Eat a strawberry for me :)

*ANA* said...

IM LOVING THIS POST!!! YOU MUST BE TALKING TO ME :) I WANNA LOSE THE WEIGHT AND NOT DO THE WORK!!! LOVING THIS POST......

CathyC said...

I think you speak for a lot of us...thank you!!

Tracy said...

awesome!!!!

Melissa Cunningham said...

girl,im gonna post something simular on bb.com space and mine here....AWESOME QUOTE!!!!
dont talk about it BE about it- Step up or shut up!
:)

Giabella Designs said...

ok, so what in the heck is wrong with eating a strawberry?

apester4u said...

LOL! Nothing wrong with strawberries...it's sort of an "inside" joke.

BTW...I did kickboxing and some treadmill tonight WOO!

april

Therese said...

Wow wish I would have read this post yesterday...before I decided to scrap the gym in favor of a glass of wine and movie with the hubbie.

It is so true though! I need to quit complaining about "maintaining" and do the work!

Tina said...

I agree....but it can't just be any trainer :) :) :) Shhhh...don't tell...he simply is the best :) That was a good one :) Now I'm totally facebook stalking him :) We pay for that shit :)

B said...

Hey

the whole fruit thing confuses me- my trainer allows me to eat fruit? and I am still losing weight. I guess it's the overall approach?? or maybe because I don't eat meat my diet is different? no idea.

Stef said...

I love my strawberries!!!!!

=)