»

Sunday, May 17, 2009

What the Hay?

This place a mile away is having a hiring event tomorrow. Aldi food store. They have a position open for a purchasing agent. I am overqualified and we'll see what happens. I'd only be losing $1.30 an hour from my last job so that's pretty awesome. I just don't know what to do. I really need to get a job ugh...I hate decisions LOL!

--------------------
Grandpa is acting better but the cancer is now in his bones. They changed his meds so hopefully that will help his confusion. Today is his and grandma's 62nd anniversary. Grandma says it'll probably be there last and then starts crying :( I haven't seen her cry yet so it was good for her to get it out.

I did take my lunch bag full of yummies though so there was no granola or nut eating :)

6 comments:

Nerd Girl said...

im so sorry about your grandpa!! i know what you mean about thinking about your own fitness/nutrition during times like these, because i was in the same situation last week with my brohter. it made me so mad that i was even THINKING about my food or workouts at a time like that, but it is such a huge part of our lives, its hard to block it out.

Nerd Girl said...

im so sorry about your grandpa!! i know what you mean about thinking about your own fitness/nutrition during times like these, because i was in the same situation last week with my brohter. it made me so mad that i was even THINKING about my food or workouts at a time like that, but it is such a huge part of our lives, its hard to block it out.

EM :) said...

OHhh ape. sorry to hear about your G'pa!! Hugs to your G'ma---wow, 62 years together!!!

I can't believe Aldi's is so close, that would be wonderful!
You'll figure it out!!!

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly Olexa said...

Hey Girl. Just know I'm thinking of you while you are going through this tough time. ;-)

Tearose said...

Aww April sorry to hear about your grandpa, its so hard to watch people we love suffer.

Aldi is an awesome store here, well I like them cuz they have cheap yummy junk hehe.

Good for you bringing the good food. LOL I read what you said about eating stuff Tony doesn't allow, :P Does he make you tell him? I swear he can hear me blush and look guilty over skype. he told me he has people watching me! =0 Now I am paranoid haha.

Stef said...

Good luck with the Job and I am so sorry about your Gpa!!!

xo