»

Friday, May 22, 2009

Side Step Two

I got a call yesterday and they decided to fill the purchasing position from within. Then he said that Micki my interviewer was impressed with me and wondered if I would want to come in an interview for the admin asst position. I thought what the heck! It's the same pay and i'm positive I would do a great job. So this morning i'm out for another interview :) The problem is since I only live in workout clothes and my last job I wore a uniform I have NO clothes! Sure I have all those nice cruise dresses but they're NOT interview material. I went to Von Maur, JCPenney and Macy's last night. HELLO! Do they make anything smaller than a 6P? Everything was huge on me...which makes me happy ;) I'm a freak and I don't like wearing girly suits so I have a wrap dress that i'll throw on. I HATE the color of it though. I just need to flash my cheesy smile and show them i'm right for the job.
-----------------------------------
Jodi I think it's almond butter and some sort of jam. Unfortunately it's not mine. I stole it from photobucket. I couldn't tell you the last time i've had bread mmmmm...nice soft warm bread with apple butter. Better yet make those fried biscuits with apple butter. Did I ever tell you I had that at my wedding? HA!

Mom and I are going HERE today!! We went last year too and had a blast. YES there will be fudge sample tasting :)


6 comments:

Ruby said...

Good Luck April. It sounds like you already have the job though!!!

Becca said...

Yeah, I think you already have it!
Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome about the jobbie!!! I hope you get it--sounds great!


I'm glad that wasn't ur pic I would hate to think you ate that, it looks like toast w/ vomit on top HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D

I want u to come Zumba w/ me damnit!

CathyC said...

Oh Fudge-it would be hard just to stop at samples for me!...have fun!!

Krissa said...

Good luck on the job!

You can have the bread :)
I posted below on your PWO blog.

I know a girl at my gym who competed and WON who ate bread with apple butter with a whey shake after her workouts. Dont be afraid of carbs. :)

Robert said...

Cool Post, sorry I've been so busy that I hadn't updated my blog or been able to check on yours. Either way, check my blog out to see what I've been up too!

God bless you!