»

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Roses and Bumble Bees


Today I feel GREAT! Mood is up and i'm loving life! Maybe it was those strawberries I had Monday? I better get some more of those :) On Monday I weighed 120.4 lbs and this morning 116.8!! What did I do you ask? I'm not real sure. Just a few little things really:

Used Truvia instead of Splenda (3g of carbs per pkt but it's all natural)
Wanted to cry thinking about getting on the treadmill so i've been doing some step
Getting all 6 meals in
Haven't had asparagus in forever because it cost as much as a doctor's visit, so i've eaten them for the past 3 days. Not much just 7 spears with dinner
Cut cardio in half...except I actually add the step because it's fun

Of course Tony added something too ;)

So I hope this loss brings to 115 in the next few weeks! The best part is i'm not killing myself anymore and i'm not worried about "making weight". I'm not a wrestler and I know that looks count, weight doesn't. I know 116 doesn't sound like a lot of weight but I store it all in my hips ugh....so it looks fat.

Stats: 5/6
Height 5'3
Weight 116.8
Waist - 24.5
Hips - 35.5
Thighs - 21.5

Typically my waist to hip ratio is 10" apart...SOOO hopefully that means the fat will be coming off soon and my hips will measure 34.5!

What am I going to obsess over when I am able to lose this fat and lean out for life? NOTHING!!! LOL!


4 comments:

Becca said...

April, does good news mean you are thinking about doing the show if you feel like you look right? Regardless of where weight is at??!

I am glad you're doing so much better! Sometimes we just need a few days to get our act together, right? :) I've def. been there!!

April said...

I doubt i'll do the show. I'm just not into it right now. I'm into being lean and healthy and not gaining 10 lbs in a day LOL!

C2 said...

You are doing great Sweets. No worries, no stress. Having a healthy balance is what counts... :)

Love you!

*ANA* said...

WOW APRIL YOU ARE DOING AWESOME!!! YOUR MEASUREMENTS ARE AWESOME GIRL!!! YOUR GETTING TO YOUR GOAL 115 ;) AND I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND TRYING NOT TO GAIN 10 LBS IN A DAY!!! YOUR MOTIVATING ME:)