»

Monday, May 11, 2009

What Am I Eating?

No this isn't a post of what I actually eat. Trust me you'd skip right over that. I see all these blogs with yummy food etc...and I drool! I'm pretty plain jane when it come to eating. Mustard is about all the flavor you'll find.

So why is my stomach so bloated and upset?? I start out in the mornings and i'm doing good but around noon it inflates like a balloon! Last week I was getting Mike a sugar free pudding cup and I DID lick the lid. I swear it's from that but he thinks i'm nuts. Seriously i've been sleeping on the couch for the past 2 nights, it's THAT bad.

Another thing it could be is Truvia? I've used it before though and haven't had problems with it. I only use 1 pack in my coffee but I guess i'll cut that out too and see if that helps. Ugh....I really thought I was gonna die last night.

I really think this could happen to me!

4 comments:

Becca said...

I really doubt it's the Truvia. Of all the stevia type products out there, that one is my favorite an it's the one I use..I've never experienced probs with it....How long has this been going on? Maybe it's just a freak thing and it will pass?

April said...

It's been going on since late Friday. I'm sure it's because my body is starting to lose fat and Lord forbid that happen LOL!

Melissa Cunningham said...

LOL! your too cute april! have you been chewing suagr free gum lately? that has done it to me in the past...its probably not he truvia but could be some othr sugar substutue-or stress?
OH kindof off subect but i thought of you when i baught my special "after show " peanutbutter splurge-"white wonderful chocolate peanutbutter!!" YUMM-O!!!i will try to eat the whole jar,just for you!!LOL! :)
hope your belly bloats get better soon!

GClef1970 said...

Any wheat lately? Another possibility. Maybe the "boring food list" would have helped. LOL
Or maybe it is just a virus. :-/. Hope you feel better!