»

Friday, May 8, 2009

Plyo Oh My Oh!

Happy Friday everyone!! I think my husband is jealous of my unemployed status. He's starting to make snide remarks and when I told him TGIF I don't think he found it funny this morning LOL!

I got an email from IUPUI the school i'm trying to get into summer classes and they said they need a copy of my high school transcript. I'm already WAY behind on enrollment so i'm not sure if i'll get in or not. If not i'd have to wait until Spring to take the pre-requisites and then classes don't start until fall. Now that i'm thinking about it i'm not sure if I want to go back to school?? Dang, I change my mind so much I confuse myself.

My uncle knows a man hiring for an office manager at a church and it sounds like cake work but I doubt it pays very much. I'd rather get unemployment and have freedom for a bit :)

My mom and I do aerobics together on Tues, Thurs, and one day on the weekend. I have Comcast and there is exercise TV on there so we just pick one of those and go at it. I try to pick "easier" ones so she can keep up. I amaze myself and my husband at how well I do in step aerobics. To me it's like dancing, you watch and then do it. I LOVE it!! So anyway the one we did last night KILLED me! OUCHY! It was AWESOME! I normally don't do plyos and i've been trying to shock the fat out of my body and i'm sure that did it :) My mom only lasted 10 minutes but we were both dripping when we got done. I was soaked LOVE IT!!!!

I saw this on Pauline Nordin's blog and I LOVED IT! I have a lot of LOVE today LOL!
Do you want to like what you see every day in the mirror and have a positive outlook on yourself or do you want to keep on hiding and blaming your genetics?
This is so true. So many people think they are just destined to be fat. I have a small waist and wider hips. I cannot change that HOWEVER I can get the fat off of them. I have blue eyes, I can't change that(well I could). I have larger thighs when i'm NOT eating exactly to meal plan. Who's fault is that? When people see my show pics they tell me how little my legs are. I swear they are NOT little EVER...just during the water drop week. BUT..they are getting there. I'm molding them to be the way I want them to be. Altzheimer's and high cholesterol ARE genetic in my family and that is why i'm eating and working out the way I do!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have plenty of time over the summer to get registered in time for Fall classes. Trust me, I've done it :) Take online classes the first semester or something if you feel too rushed. I'm sure they'll allow late reg too.

Kelly Olexa said...

Holla!!! ;-)

Tina said...

You sound so good you're making me tear up....so happy for you April!!!

Peaches*n*Cream said...

You go girl! I want to get back into college in the Summer. NEVER too late :) Glad you are finding new ways for cardio. Step is my fave class :)