»

Saturday, July 28, 2007

8 weeks out - 115.6lbs

I'm still losing slowly which is my goal so I can maintain my muscles:)

2 workouts down and 1 to go whew! I've also taken a 2 hour nap and am getting ready to sleep again I think......so tired. I'm only tired because Mike is at work and i'm bored. I think we are going to see the Simpson's Movie tonight!

You know what I keep thinking about right now while i'm working out or eating another can of tuna......is it a first place trophy........how well i'm going to look in my suit.........no, it's the pizza and ice cream cake I get tomorrow LOL!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL...ENJOY YOUR FREE MEAL!!!!!!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!

N.

Barbara said...

Ya beat me girl...1000 here. 45 seconds on 9.1 treadmill:)

go get em tiger.

Barbara said...

Happy B-Day..enjoy the goodies:)

Stef said...

Have a great birthday!

=)

ColeC said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL!!

Enjoy every last bite of your cheats....yummmmmm

Let us know how that movie is...I want to see it too.