»

Monday, July 23, 2007

Oops!

I forgot to set my alarm last night! I still woke up at 4:55a so I got in a 38 min cardio session this morning. Since I was behind I didn't put on my HRM. I did however wear it to work. In 8 hours I burned 771 cals :)

My legs were sore all day from hiking and guess what was on the agenda for the workout today? LEGS!!! I killed them though and i'm starting to see new muscles in them! If I can get this stubborn fat off of me I may be ripped! In my 58 minute leg workout I burned 401 cals!

I'll put the thing on in the morning just to get an idea what i'm burning doing my 45 mins. My battery will be worn out by next month. It doesn't take a lot to entertain me :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

8 hrs 771!!!!!?????? wooooooooooow

LEGS!!!: moooore muscles....legs muscles legs muscles legs muscles. you rocccck....

battery.....it will be worn out yeeesssss

You rock

N.

Stef said...

Ass be gone!!!!

=)

Anonymous said...

OOOOhh! I am so looking forward to seeing what you do with those muscles. They are going to just POP out VERY soon!

Barbara said...

You WILL be ripped:)