»

Thursday, July 5, 2007

I *heart* muscles

I had an amazing shoulder workout today! I saw muscles that I didn't have last week and veins up there and it rocked!! I wish it would look like that all the time. I left work early today so I could get in my extra 45 min walk/run later.
Shhh

Really this week at work is a joke anyway. I was off Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and worked today and will tomorrow. I wouldn't classify it as work, I made a presence. I'll probably only go in half a day tomorrow too.

Last nights cookout went great! I was so much more mentally prepared for some reason? There was hamburgers, hot dogs, brats, pork chops, bbq beef, shrimp kabobs, veggie kabobs, macaroni and cheese, chips, 7-layer dip with tostitos, chocolate cake, pumpkin pie cake, and cookies. My aunt specially grilled some chicken tenders for me too, she use to spoil me when I was little. I had that, veggie kabob, and for dessert..............1/2 cup of cottage cheese with 6 plain M&M's on top. Okay I could have done without the candy but oh well. I know when I get my suit next week i'll wish I hadn't of eaten those. Overall though it was a success.

Well i'm off to see my mommy now.

5 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

Awesome job on the holiday, April!!! YAY on the 35" hips AND the loose size 7 shorts. You are kicking butt!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Unknown said...

wowowowowowowowowoowowowow! amazing job! Just 6 plain m&ms???

Thats great girl! Talk about determination, like a torque!!!!!

I love this!!!!! You must keep on like this okkk???

And hey...i wanna see ya with your suit on...you will look like a true goddess!!!!

And keep like this...and you'll have those veins there as long as you want them!

I love shoulder days...sooo pumping, so inspiring..!!!

Have fun baby!!!

N.

Angela said...

hello???? I want to see veins and muscles!!! LOL!! Where are the pics??

Sunnie said...

Hey, thought I would check out your blog too. Thanks for the nice comments.
I think it is so cool that you are going to compete and it looks like you will definatly be ready.
I don't know if I could have passed up all that good food and I know I would have had to have at least a bag of the M&M's.

Laurie said...

How in the hell do you stop at 6!?!? I got that at your work they're in a machine at only gives you a few at a time, but at the 'Q too. You are an animal!!! You are so there mentally. I'm in awe!