»

Monday, July 9, 2007

I must REALLY love you guys!!

Okay below are the pictures of my suit! I love the suit! It's awesome and I can't wait until my body fits it right! You all are so supportive and I am doing this for myself and you .
Woohoo


That's as far as I can hike it up right now:) Mike kept telling me to take it off because I shouldn't get it sweaty or stretch it out. My mind heard you're too fat to be wearing that right now LOL!! Poor guy!

Gee, I wonder where the 12 lbs is going to come from?

Damn pooch! I think I was a kangaroo in another life or something.
-
All in all I really love the suit! I have 11 weeks and this will look awesome!! Wow am I glad I didn't cheat at all last week! If this isn't motivation I don't know what is?? I need to get some shoulders in the meantime and I will be taking posing classes don't worry. Teethy
-
Just to let you know how mental I am.....Forget the fact that I have fat spilling over my suit and just posted pictures, I didn't show my face because I think my teeth look yellow!! My husband says i'm strange.

13 comments:

mb said...

OMG! How exciting! That is a beautiful suit and I'm still a little bummed that the one I bought that color didn't fit me! I think something happens when it all starts really happening- I started bleaching my teeth, too. :) Rock it April!

ColeC said...

You look great in that beautiful suit...and you will look even better by comp time!! I'm so excited for you!

As far as the teeth go, try Crest Strips...easy, cheap, and just as good. I get lots of compliments on my bright smile ; )

April said...

I swear by Crest Whitestrips!! I always get compliments on how white my teeth are but like I said......I'm mental :)

Angela said...

You look awesome! Thats it.....more cardio for me!!! LOL!!! And BTW...there is no pooch...your crazy! Keep it going...you are going to look incredible in 11 weeks!! I cant wait!

Hollie said...

Love, love the suit! You are doing so well for 11wks out. Try not to go overboard with the teeth whitening, with the painted on tan your teeth and eyeballs are going to appear extremely white as is.

Unknown said...

you rock you rock you rock girl....i aodre ya...your suit is gorgeous...amy did a nice work...and wait....your body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you look amazing...amazinggggggggg

see,,,i told ya....dont cheaaaaaat...and you'll get results....ya look amazinggg, i am sooo proud of ya, so proud.

N.

doidle said...

Wow, April, you look great! I love the color of that suit.

Fit Bitch said...

You look amazing already!! I love the colour of the suit! What motivation for me to continue doing what I'm doing!

Barbara said...

WOWSERS...you are looking tight girl!!!!!Great job! The hard work is totally paying off and you can see major results.

Stay tough!

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes--YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!

Way to go girl! Making Hoosiers Proud!

Danielle

Teresa said...

Awesome. The color is amazing on you!

Laurie said...

That's a beautiful suit, and the chickie wearing it is pretty hot too! You're going to totally smokin' in 11 weeks!!!

KatieFeldmom said...

B-E-A-UTIFUL!!! I love the color!!! And you are already smokin in it .... can't wait to see what 11 weeks will look like!!!