»

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Going strong(sort of)

  • walk/run=check
  • shower=check
  • egg whites and oats=check
  • brain=TBD

Yesterday I was typing an e-mail to Angela. Instead of typing Sunday I spelled it Sundae LOL!! Where has my brain been?

It's awesome to know that Hollie is going through H E double hockey sticks with me right now:) That will keep me going. Also Trojan and I have a pink polar challenge next week!!

Eating clean and workouts are 100%!

***favorite day today******

AB DAY!! 3 pages baby!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

yummy food cycles....ñam ñam....

Good luck on the pink polar challenge ;-)

You rock :-)

N.

Sunnie said...

I hate ab day. I love shoulder day though. Great job!

Hollie said...

Yup, I have abs today also! We are on our way to being ripped!

Tracy said...

Work those Abs baby. :)

Hope you have a FANTASTIC day.

KatieFeldmom said...

Have a great day!!! LOL at Sundae.

ColeC said...

Enjoy working those abs!
I can feel your up-beat mood all the way in California ;)

Have a super day, you deserve it!

Laurie said...

You are doing amazing!!! You have more willpower and self-control than anyone I know. I love Papa Murphy's and Ice Cream- can I come to your party? Happy early birthday.

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl. You get to eat cake? Cooool!

Anonymous said...

Too funny about Sundae. Work those abs girl!!!

KatieFeldmom said...

You've been nominated for a Rockin' Girl Blogger award. Keep up the great work.