»

Monday, July 2, 2007

No Food, No Beer = Tears

I had a great weekend at the lake but i'm glad to be back in my own surroundings. I look like a lobster too! Mike didn't do a very good job on monitoring my sun LOL!!

I had a mental breakdown this weekend I think. While everybody else was going up to the cottage to get BBQ, potato salad, 7 layer dip, salsa, chips, etc......I sat down by the lake and cried. Seriously I cried!! Mike sat there with me too and I told him to go up there and eat. He shouldn't be going through this. I can't believe how well I did this weekend though, I know I am stronger than ever now.

Tony called me Friday right when I was getting ready to hop in the chair to get my hair cut. I didn't get to talk long so I will call him later today. I really need a pep talk. Well, I really need pizza but the pep talk will do.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

3 comments:

mb said...

Call me crazy, but it sounds like time for a cheat meal. You are SOOOO strong! Keep it up. When that day arrives you will syand up there and think, "I DID IT!"

Jen said...

I feel like crying too and I'm not even in a contest prep :) It WILL payoff in the end, but that doesn't make it any easier now. I hope that Tony's pep talk went well {{HUGS}}

Unknown said...

Oh gosh girl.-.....i understand how you feel.

Its kind of an exclusion. But hey...think of this: No one will be ripped like you!

They wont be stepping a stage with rhinestones and highheels right?

C'on....i bet getting ripped is worth not having junk food. Cheer up girl!!!!

N.