»

Monday, March 12, 2007

4 or 5 inches?

I'm talking about heels people, get your mind out of the gutter!! I figured I might as well get some since if I ever do compete I will need to practice walking in them for at least 2 years.

I'm trying to decide if I should go for the 4 or many people have and many regulations are 5.

I like these or these?? Do you think I should get straps or not? Keep in mind i'm not a very good heel walker. If you purchase from this site and use code body75 you'll receive an additional 10% off your purchase!!!
Shopping Spree

Legs today!!! Gotta work them hard!

9 comments:

mb said...

I got some like the second pair. I lik them. I feel hot in them, even when I wear them with my jammies. :)

Angela said...

i like the first ones. i think i would kill myself if i didnt have a strap around my ankle :)

April said...

Crap, I was too quick Angela. I bought the second ones. They look easier to slip on and off! Great, i'll probably break my neck!!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha! too funny! great minds think alike April! I have both of those exact shoes. I personally like the mules better...and go for the 5 inchers, you have to squeeze harder to stay standing upright in the suckers and they make your legs look so much better!

Angela said...

Im sure you will be fine :) me, myself, would probably need the strap.....cause i would probably fall on my ass :)

beth said...

I love my smiley!!! I would go for no straps on the shoes...easier to get on and off. You are doing awesome!!

Teresa said...

And just think...if you ever decide to not compete...they will look great twirling around the stripper pole!

:)

April said...

Yes I got the ones without straps! Yippee!

Reese, that would involve getting boobs too if I wanted to make money!

Laurie said...

I bit late I know, but I like the 2nd ones too. I had no idea where one would buy those, so now I know, should I ever need my very own pair of hooker shoes! I like the pole-dancing back-up plan.