»

Monday, March 19, 2007

Leg cramps???

I don't know if it was the lack of carbs or what but my legs are cramping like crazy. To make matters worse tony e-mailed my workout and it says do an ALL-OUT jog at the end. I can do it. I'll probably feel better after I have my nice warm bowl of oatmeal and egg whites.

Overall, no carbs was no problem. I didn't crave celery or broccoli. Happy

I stayed busy all day yesterday. My hubby, boomer and I went trail walking. I felt like a wuss, again maybe lack of carbs? I never feel tired walking but I did yesterday. When I got on the treadmill last night I put it at 10% incline like I have done in the past and could only do it for 2 minutes!!!!! Normally I can do that all night long.

I also went to the mall and got 3 new cute summer tops. So in with the new and out with the old. Mike was helping decide what to throw out. So in the midst of this I thought hmmmm....wonder if I can wear those short now? I tried on every pair of shorts that I didn't wear last summer because they were a little tight and they all fit with plenty of room. Dancing

Mike said he was proud and now I won't have to buy new shorts. Silly man, I will have to buy new shorts cause my body is going to get smaller. By the way my new swimsuit is a small!! I have never bought a small suit in my life. I still have some improvement but at least it fits. I took the M and the L bottoms to try on. I tried the M on first and there was a lot of room in the butt area. This is coming from someone who always filled the butt out.(you've seen the pics)

6 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

You did it! Great job on the no carb day!!!!!!! Congrats on wearing the old shorts and the small bikini!!!!

Laurie said...

Wahoo!! on the small - got to love that! Great pic, even before, no carb day! Your look at this pic, started me on a choking coughing fit that I was afraid would wake up Megan from her nap! Very funny email conversation with Tony!

Anonymous said...

You are looking Awesome!

Anonymous said...

You are looking Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Is there an echo up in here??? lol

Teresa said...

No carbs? What's THAT?

Just kidding...

Good job....lookin good!