»

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

E-mail from mother-in-law

Hi!

Dad finally got confirmation that he will be off on Saturday. Yeah! Ithought we would eat at 1:00. If that doesn’t work for anyone, pleasereply to all and we can adjust. I’ll need some help with the food, soplease see below.

I’ll make lasagna and buy bread (and butter).

I’ll buy the cake.

We picked up a 12 pack of Coke, an 8 pack of Sprite 12 oz. bottles, and water.

Please bring anything else you or the little ones would like to drink.

We’ll also have a pitch-in salad. I’d like everyone to coordinate on the ingredients. Those that don’t care for lasagna can bring ingredients to make more of a chef’s salad. My vision is something like a salad bar so everyone can pick and choose what they like best. She is a sweetheart, the only reason she is doing this is for me:)

Also, please bring and take back home your favorite dressing. I only have one bottle of something like French light done right. We seldom finish a bottle before the expiration date.We look forward to seeing everyone. Thanks for your help.

Love,

Mom

I couldn't ask for a better one!! We haven't seen them since Christmas even though they only live 1 hour away. I'll also get to see my 5 nieces and 1 nephew!! It'll be tough but i've talked with Tony so I will be able to do it. I am going to bring my chicken, cherry tomatoes and salad dressing. I'll also bring chicken for everyone else just not as plain as mine.

This also brings me to: Why am I doing this???? I am going to compete some day screw it. I didn't think in the beginning I would be seeing the results I am. Now I am getting serious!!

My treadmill is up and running again which makes me soooooo happy. Also my smith machine is working again so watch out world Body Builder




0 comments: