»

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I did it! I did it!

I am below 120! My weigh in was at 119.2 today! Don't be too happy with me though because I celebrated by eating 9 peanut M&Ms.

Tony told me to get in a lot of extra cardio this week and I am going to weigh again next week. I am sure I will get a lot of inspiration at Beka's show this weekend.

This may be the first time I don't have anxiety about wearing a bathing suit in public! My husband will be so happy for me to just chill out and have fun.
Surfer 2

11 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

Congrats!!!!!!!

Angela said...

That is great! I cannot wait until i get there! Just a few more.....

P.S. No more M&Ms...or im telling Tony.....(just kidding :)

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

That is great! I cannot wait until i get there! Just a few more.....

P.S. No more M&Ms...or im telling Tony.....(just kidding :)

Angela said...

Sorry bout the comments thing...it went nuts and posted it 5 times! it wont let me erase them...

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Sport that cute new SMALL swimsuit with pride girl!

Laurie said...

WAHOOO!!!! That's fantastic!! You're going to Beka's show????? I'm so jealous!! Give some cheers and yells for me!!!

I won't tell Tony about the M&M's if you send me the rest of the package right now :)

April said...

Thanks Everyone!

Laurie, it was out of one of those quarter machines so sorry I ate all 9 of them:) I would have eaten 10 had it spit an extra one out!!!

Teresa said...

laurie beat me to the "hand over the peanut m&m's" comment!

congrats! take lots of pics at the show this weekend!

Anonymous said...

That is so Awesome!!!! 9 peanut m&m's??? hell, you burnt those off writing your post! lol