»

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Blonde moment

I don't know if i'm thinking about the lack of carbs this weekend or what?? I went to get my coffee maker ready to brew in the morning like usual and WTF??? As I started to put the carafe back I noticed there wasn't any coffee in the filter but white stuff. I had put my MR in the filter instead of the coffee!!!

Touche Stacey! I guess I have blonde in my hair too Whoa

I can't wait for next weekend!! Beka is gonna rock the party! I took off that Friday too to do some cruise shopping. I need a new suit like crazy and some new shorts! I love shopping when I have 15 less lbs to cover!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie said...

See I think no carbs would do that to me, and I'm not sure that's a good thing. Man, I'm still hoping Tony never comes up with that plan for me. Thanks for explaining the Secret - get it, but no competing or yes competing, or still undecided?

April said...

I'm taking it one day at a time. Sometimes i'm excited because I see great things happening to my body. Other times I feel like I will never look how I want. I know that is negative thinking. I will look like Monica Brant someday!!!