»

Friday, March 2, 2007

Ahhhh Friday!

I just love Friday's!! The guys and I at work have so much fun. We just goof off all day. If the team members knew what we really did in the office they'd be pissed, I know because I use to be that team member. It's also go out and eat Friday so they always let me decide where to eat since I am so picky!! It's easy to eat just about anywhere except for mexican joints. I am glad they are starting to eat healthier too though. They ask me for advice which is nice Bow Down Before You
Indiana is one of the fattest states and it shows!!! They are all in this contest to see who can lose the most percentage of weight and I wish I would have started with them now.

Tonight is back!! I love back!! Tomorrow is an all upper workout and I love those too! People have asked me how I get the motivation to workout and stick with it. I have been doing it since I was 14(although you couldn't tell until around 22) and it is like brushing my teeth!!! Of course an even bigger motivation is that big scary man that calls me and makes sure I am doing them.


4 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

that big scary man that calls me and makes sure I am doing them
LOL!!!!

Have a great weekend!

Laurie said...

Dontcha just cringe sometimes when you see his name come up on your caller ID - how did he know I was thinking about a cupcake????

Sounds like you've had a good week - with the exception of the treadmill, hope it gets fixed soon!

mb said...

I've been meaning to ask where you found 1 carb ketchup.

April said...

I thought I bought it at Target but I didn't see it there yesterday?? I must have gotten it at Wal-mart. I'll go there next weekend and check it out:)