»

Thursday, March 1, 2007

ZZZZZZ.....

Alarm Clock

Green Tea + ACV and LJ = No sleepy for April

We also had severe thunderstorms all night. My husbands poor bimmer was out there getting pounded. That his fault for having a stupid corvette with a blown engine in the garage. I'm not stepping out of the garage for his car! At least the neighborhood is still new and there aren't any huge trees yet, just the one they install for you.

I miss the trees, we have an awesome state park about 30 min from here Mike and I take Boomer to all during the year. It is gorgeous!!! Pretty much the only place with hills and curves in the road. Other than that Indy is pretty flat. For those of you living in Tennesee and Colorado you would think these hills are speed bumps. They are my Indiana hills though and I love them Teethy

Tonight I have to go to the dentist and get my teeth cleaned then it is home for AB CRIT!!! Yippee!!!

p.s. treadmill didn't get fixed, Sears guy was sick. I rescheduled for Friday You Suck

7 comments:

beth said...

I saw your photos on the tracker. YOu are looking amazing, girl! Totally are inspiring me to get this rear in gear. It is March 1...don't tell that I have been saying this since Jan. 1. I am going to do it this time. Sick of the flab!!!! My husband came home last night with a GAYZELLE!!!

doidle said...

April,

What state park? Spring Mill? Brown County? I love Indiana, I spent some of my formative years in Indy and Southern Indiana - Paoli in Orange County. I have fond memories of the parks there.

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

the deleted comments were me. the stupid blogger went crazy on me and posted my response 3 times. I didn't want to delete the original one, just the 2nd and 3rd ones. sorry. Anyway, i dont even remember what i was going to say now....lol....

Oh, that sucks about the treadmill. I had one, but it was old and it actually had to be kickstarted with your foot to get the belt moving so i gave it to my brother's friend. Now i wish i had a new one....

April said...

Hey Beth! Welcome back, have fun on the gayzelle!

Doidle, it's Brown County so beautiful!

I hope I get my treadmill back I miss it!!